You can export information to a CSV file from any table displaying information from searches.
Views > Inventory > Infrastructure, Applications, or Storage > Various tabs
All Access Rights Levels
- Where the search results or table information is displayed, click Export.
- In the Export Results dialog, select one of the following:
- Displayed columns only — Exports only the columns that are displayed on your window.
- All Columns — Exports all possible columns that could have been displayed on your window.
- To change whether you want to include the number count of filtered rows and the filters you selected, enable Include search summary and click OK.
- Follow the standard instructions for opening and saving a CSV file.