Installing and Launching
Note: For an upgrade to a newer version of Commander, go to Upgrade Commander.
Send an email to email@example.com or call us...
...in Canada and the US toll-free at
...from elsewhere at
Log in to Snow Commander Support Downloads and download the Commander installation package.
- Double-click the installation executable.
- In the Installation wizard, click Next.
- Accept the terms of the license agreement.
- Read the customer experience page.
- Follow the wizard and use the following table to help you fill in the fields.
- Once the installation is complete, launch Commander at
https://<server_hostname_or_IP_address>using your browser.
Note: If you specified a non-default Commander port during installation, the URL to access Commander is
- Sign in with the user name superuser and the password you set for the superuser account on the Account Configuration page of the wizard.
- A warning appears, notifying you that you're using an evaluation license. If you've been given a license key:
- Click View Licensing Details.
- On the Licensing page, click Update License.
- In the New License field of the Update License dialog, paste your license key and click Save.
The Licensing page updates with your license details.