Version 8.8.1 Release Notes
The release notes for Snow Commander® version 8.8.1 may include any new features, upgrade notes, deprecated and removed features, resolved issues, and known issues. To access release notes for previous versions, go to the Release Notes Archive.
There are no new features in this release.
You can upgrade to Commander version 8.8.1 from versions 8.0.x - 8.8.0. See Upgrade Commander.
Before upgrading, it's recommended that you review all release notes between the version you're currently using and the version you're upgrading to. Release notes for previous Commander versions are available at Release Notes Archive.
Deprecations and removals
There are no deprecations or removals for version 8.8.1. Any deprecations or removals encountered in subsequent releases will be noted in the relevant release notes.
- 21387 Addressed a database configuration issue that blocked some non-English locale customers from completing upgrade or installation processes.
- 21263 Resolved an issue that limited multicurrency in all reports.
- 21233 Command workflows with an Execute Embedded Script step no longer fail for AWS cloud accounts that use an IAM role and instance profile to authenticate.
- 21178 The Terraform technology preview that was introduced in Commander 8.8.0 now requires any supported SQL Server version.
- 21020 A Service Portal caching issue has been fixed, so service catalog costs now display as expected.
- 21002 Generating a VM billing report is now faster.
- 19868 The status icon associated with the Service Portal Tasks menu item now correctly reflects the state of activities when switching between quota destinations.
There are no known issues for version 8.8.1. Any known issues encountered in subsequent releases will be noted in the relevant release notes.