Release date: 2022-06-23
You can upgrade directly to Commander version 9.0.2 from versions 8.5.0 - 9.0.1. See Upgrade Commander.
Before upgrading, it's recommended that you review all release notes between the version you're currently using and the version you're upgrading to.
To access release notes for previous versions, go to the Release Notes Archive.
- 25201 File upload in the form now has Windows file path validation by default.
- 25200 To prevent a cross-site scripting (XSS) attack, input validation for the custom component form has been improved.
- 25199 To prevent a cross-site scripting (XSS) attack, Commander help now implements a content security policy.
- 24670 The OpenJDK version has been updated to address security vulnerability CVE-2022-21449.
- 24426 Terraform connections now support the use of a public cloud proxy.
- 24417 Azure system requirements for deploying Commander are now included in the documentation.
- 22840 Object indexing has been introduced to improve performance in the areas of the observation system, billing reports, and cloud account configuration, scanning, and processing.
- 2279 The system information file now shows the correct Windows server OS version.