You can change ownership for a service, resource, or virtual service that you are the owner of.
- From Applications, select the service or resource for which you want to change ownership information.
- From the Actions menu, select Attributes > Set Ownership.
- In the Set Ownership dialog, you can do the following:
- To add a new owner, enter the username or the email address of the user for the account you're adding, and click .
- To change the ownership for a user, select the owner, then from Type select an ownership type.
The ownership set for an existing virtual service, application stack, or auto scaling group will automatically apply to all of its children, overriding any existing ownership on child VMs. But you can add and remove non-primary owners to a child VM if required.