Can't Sign In with Windows Session Authentication
If the following does not solve your problem, contact your system administrator.
Edge and Chrome
Add the domain name to the Local Intranet security zone:
- Press the Windows Key + S and enter Internet Options in the search.
- Select Internet Options from the resulting list.
- In the Internet Properties dialog, go to the Security tab.
- Click Local intranet, then click Sites.
- In the Local intranet dialog, click Advanced.
- Enter the domain in the text field, and click Add.
Where heightened security is important, use the exact host name of the Commander server (the fully qualified domain name).
- Back in the Internet Properties dialog, go to the Advanced tab.
- In the Settings Security section, select Enable Integrated Windows Authentication, then click OK.
This setting requires a computer restart.
- In Firefox, navigate to the page
- Acknowledge the warranty warning.
- Add the domain name and click OK.
Use commas to separate multiple values.