Views > Cost Analytics > Summary tab
All Access Rights Levels
You can use the Most Expensive Services table to see the most expensive services in the past 30 days.
You can change the table settings to show the following:
- VMs: Shows the most expensive VMs. In addition, you can also see VMs that have downsizing () or upsizing () recommendations.
- You can specify whether you want to only display VMs that have downsizing recommendations.
- To see more details about the VM and its recommendations, you can click the name of a VM to go to its summary page.
- Instance types: Shows the most expensive instance types of your VMs.
- Service types: Shows the most expensive services.
- Regions: Shows the regions with the most uptime costs through usage of services.
To change the table settings, click .
If you don’t see the costs you expect to see, or if no costs are visible, see Troubleshooting Cost Analytics.