Search and Reporting
Commander's search and reporting capabilities allow you to gain better visibility into your cloud infrastructure.
You can create search queries to filter your cloud data. You can also save your search queries, and configure saved searches to run as scheduled tasks.
- Advanced Searches
- Run and Schedule Saved Searches
- Date Filters for Search and Reporting
- Export Search Results
- Filtered Searches on Tables
You can use reports to better understand your current inventory, resource utilization and performance, cloud spend, and more.
You can also easily customize any predefined report to create a report that will focus on information that's most important to you or to Service Portal users. You also have the ability to generate some reports that show marked-up and discounted costs, so you can provide users with only adjusted prices, not the actual prices you pay.
Commander provides the following types of reports:
- Capacity and Performance Reports
- Change and Configuration Management Reports
- Chargeback and IT Costing Reports
- Lifecycle Management Reports