Tag and Label Enforcement
Ensuring that all members of your organization, from developers to IT, follow corporate standards is a critical part of proper cloud governance. With cloud tag synchronization and tag compliance policy, you can certify that all your instances and VMs follow best practices.
In the Cloud Direct model, you can report on the instances that don't follow your corporate tagging rules. With Cloud Brokered consumption, you can be more restrictive – ensuring that instances are always powered off and even customizing workflows to bring offending instances into compliance.
- Add Infrastructure Metadata with Custom Attributes
- Synchronize AWS Tags and Commander Metadata
- Synchronize GCP Labels and Commander Custom Attributes
- Synchronize Azure Tags and Commander Metadata
- Manage Service Tag Compliance
- You can use a Tag Compliance Policy to ensure that all services have appropriate metadata. Tags let you track information such as who's incurring service costs. See Manage Service Tag Compliance.
- If you configure a tag compliance policy, you can also set up SNMP to send alerts to an SNMP trap listener. See Integrate SNMP Servers for more information.