Take advantage of the options for provisioning and deploying VMs and services automatically:
- Configure attributes for Intelligent Placement, to help ensure that service requests are deployed to the best destination
- Configure a global placement strategy, including placement priorities and datastore placement settings
- Configure naming conventions for VMs and virtual services
- Automatically deploy approved service requests
- Set single-service or multi-service request mode
- Configure automatic email notification for service requests and workflow steps
- For troubleshooting help, see How Deployment Destinations Work and Troubleshooting Automated Deployment.
- To learn how to configure workflows for service request automation, see Workflows.
- To learn how to configure and manage service requests, see Self-Service.