As an advanced Cloud Management Platform, Commander allows you to take advantage of an IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) approach that provides for self-service capabilities of public and private cloud infrastructure.
This section covers key tasks for developing provisioning automation for your business units and customers.
- Connect to vCenter VMs
- Connect to SCVMM VMs
- Connect to Public Cloud VMs
- Enable Key Pair SSH Connections to Amazon EC2 VMs
- Manually Provision vCenter Services
- Manually Provision SCVMM Services
- Manually Provision AWS VMs
- Manually Provision Azure VMs
- Manually Provision GCP Deployments
- Manage Service Power States
- Delete Deployed Services
- Manually Customize VMs
- Manually Reconfigure VM Resources
- Migrate vCenter VMs
You can use command workflows to perform actions on deployed VMs, virtual services, entire services, and cloud accounts. For more information, see Create Command Workflows.
You can use the following reports to monitor and evaluate provisioned resources: