The following steps are required to deploy the Commander environment in AWS:
- Create a VPC and Subnets
- Configure an Instance Profile
- Configure Trust for Additional AWS Accounts
- Configure Security Groups
- Customize the CloudFormation Template
- Deploy the Commander Environment in AWS
- Install Commander in AWS
The typical deployment process can be completed in 60 minutes.
The IAM User or federated user with scoped IAM role is used to deploy the AWS infrastructure where Commander is installed.
If you encounter errors in the deployment or while configuring Commander for managing cloud accounts, create a case through the Snow Support Portal.